26 May, 2010

Peace.........

Ever get the feeling that you are on a merry go round and life is spinning you faster and faster? That's the feeling i have lately, with several deadlines looming. But my heart is steady and filled with peace, at least until the twins get up at which the peace has a way of evaporating. I opened my Bible this morning and my eyes fell on this verse. "Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens." Psalm 68:19 Awesome, aye? I don't know about you, but my God is incredible. He has shown me in so many ways lately how much He cares, in the smallest of ways. How can i do anything less than trust Him?

So take heart my friend, no matter how you feel, He cares, and He's worth trusting in and He's worth praising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (if it is not in your Google ID) so we know who you are. Thanks.