10 February, 2009

For lots of kitchen tips and great recipes go to http://www.tammysrecipes.com/

My kitchen tip of the day is the Ultimate Cloth. Here's the link to their website. http://ultimatecloth.com/ Love, love, love these things. I use them for all my windows, stainless steel appliances and anything that you want wiped without streaks. They're a little pricey but what you save in window spray is worth the initial price. I just throw them in with the towels to wash and reuse them over and over again. I probably have my original cloths from a year and a half ago and they are still in good shape.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darla. Just wanted to share a helpful website that I use alot with homeschooling (well, we call it Sonshine time right now). It's homeschoolshare.com. It has a lot of great unit studies with printables to go along with them.
    Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!
    Love,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , Connie! Thanks for the tip. I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (if it is not in your Google ID) so we know who you are. Thanks.