08 April, 2009

Chocolate. Again.

The chocolate craving has hit but what to make without much time and effort.........

5 minute fudge of course. My man, who's my hero, came home last night with a gigantic bag of milk chocolate chips. Oh, how i love him! And milk chocolate. I'm usually too much of a tightwad (and let's be honest, i don't know how to say no when they sit in my cupboard) to buy them, but i have little resistance when someone hands them to me for free. I didn't bother asking where they came from or how long they've been sitting around. I also forbade myself to read the ingredients. I promptly opened the bag and have been sneaking them ever since. And then i decided to make some "healthy" cookies with them only to realize i'm almost completely out of butter. That's what happens when i spend only $84 at the grocery store. So, fudge to the rescue!!!

5 MINUTE FUDGE

1 CUP NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER
3/4 CUP HONEY
1/2 CUP MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
MELT IN DOUBLE BOILER TIL WELL MIXED, ABOUT 30 SECONDS. SMOOTH IN 8X8 PAN, COOL AND INDULGE.

Of course, to sanctify it, you need a tall glass of raw milk, and let me tell you, our grass fed raw milk has enough cream on it right now to sanctify almost anything.
Ok, i must go......i hear the call of chocolate. (i wonder why my facial eczema isn't getting better......hmmm.I'll internally cleanse my body later, i don't want to hurt the baby.) :)

I'm also embarrassed to realize i just posted about chocolate last week, but not embarrassed enough to stop. Does that make me undisciplined or just real?

1 comment:

  1. yum! chocolate. I miss chocolate. Is till eat it, but while I'm pregnant it makes me queasy and get a sour stomach. so while it tastes wonderful while I'm eating it, as soon as I'm done I regret it. I still eat it of course... but i pay for it. but maybe it's better this way - otherwise I would have zero self control!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (if it is not in your Google ID) so we know who you are. Thanks.