22 September, 2009

WAKE UP KIDS!!

Their are days when i long for subdued children, a quiet house and no fighting. And then i get my wish and i find myself looking forward to "normal" children again. We've gotten a touch of the stomach bug, although so far only one child has really gotten a heavy dose of it. I have 2 children lying on the couch, one worn out from retching all day the day before, the other convinced he has it, although i haven't seen much spewing from him. I'm not complaining. But i miss my active, alert children. The others are more quiet and lethargic simply because half the family's not normal. Which in turn makes me feel lazy. And uninspired. You're lucky to get a blog post. Albeit a boring one.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (if it is not in your Google ID) so we know who you are. Thanks.