Our little girl is still not here. Things have stopped at 4 centimeters which is very "normal" and so at 9 i will be put back on pitocin. The dctrs have debated breaking my water but hesitate to do that until i'm in active labor. Once they break my water we are on a ticking time clock and they really want to avoid c-section if possible. Please pray that things would progress. The dctrs are taking time out of their busy schedules to do this for us and my OB leaves the country on Friday to fly back home. She will be leaving for South Asia to serve there indefinitely. There are other OB's here but we have built a relationship with her and really, really want her to deliver.
So it looks like our journey of faith is far from over at Tenwek. We know God is in control but our human nature struggles to relax and trust. Thanks again for the prayers and emails sent across all these miles. We feel them holding and carrying us.