25 December, 2013

From Hadassah,





Dear Mommy and Daddy,


I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below, 
With tiny lights like Heaven’s stars, reflecting in the snow. 
The sight is so spectacular- please wipe away that tear, 
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year!

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,


But the sound of music can’t compare with the Christmas choir up here! 
For I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring,
For it is indescribable to hear an angel sing!

I know how much you miss me. I see the pain inside your heart.



 But I am not so far away- We are really not apart!

Be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you near, 

And be glad I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.


I send you each a special gift from my Heavenly Home above; 
I send you each a memory of my undying, faithful love. 
For after all- Love is the gift more precious than pure gold.
 It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

So please love and help each other, as my Father said to do,
 For I cannot count the blessings of the love He has for you! 
I can hear the bells all ringing- how they echo from the earth
 Oh what joy there is in Heaven as we celebrate His birth!



So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,

For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I can’t tell you of the splendor, or the peace here in the place. 
Can you imagine Christmas with our Saviour face to face?




I’ll ask Him to lift your spirit, as I tell Him of your love.

So pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.

Remember I am with you- so wipe away that tear.
Oh what a glorious feeling, spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year!




Please let your heart be joyful, and let your spirits sing, 
I’m spending Christmas here in Heaven-

I’m walking with the King!


-I LOVE YOU

Hadassah Faith 



Sent by our dear friends Joseph & Becky Hostetler.



1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful!
    Loving, missing, and praying for you from afar!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (if it is not in your Google ID) so we know who you are. Thanks.